Treatment Facts Georgia
- In the United States alone there are over 13,000 specialized drug treatment facilities which provide counseling, behavioral therapy, medication, case management, and other services to individuals with substance use disorders.
- Individual and/or group counseling and other behavioral therapies are commonly used as part of many drug rehab treatment programs.
- The Center for Addiction and Substance Abuse (CASA), has estimated that over $40 billion dollars is spent annually incarcerating individuals that have long term history of substance abuse problems.
- In 2010, the age group with the highest rate of driving under the influence of illicit drugs during the past year was young adults aged 18 to 25 (12.7 percent).
Facts about Eton, Georgia
- The population of Eton is approximately 319 with 146 males and 173 females.
The total amount of the population in house holds for Eton is 123 with 94 families in house holds. There are typically 2.87 people that make up a family in Eton.
Eton is located in the state of Georgia.
There are 69 households in Eton.
Breakdown of Household Income in Eton, Georgia
Income less than 10k: 4
Income from 10k to 14,999k:
Income from 15k to 24,999k: 18
Income from 25k to 34,999k: 9
Income from 35k to 49,999k: 14
Income from 50k to 74,999k: 16
Income from 75k to 99,999k: 5
Income from 100k to 149,999k: 0
Income from 150k to 199,999k: 0
Income over 200k: 0
Median Household Income: $37,639.00
Average Household Size: 2.43 Persons
Average Income Per Person in Household: $15,489.30
Drug & Alcohol Rehabilitation Centers in Eton, Georgia
There are some important details to contemplate when choosing a quality Eton, GA drug and alcohol rehab center. The first thing would be that alcohol and drug rehabilitation in Eton can take as long as a few months or a program can be as quick as 30 days. Addiction is something that has many layers, which may take a lot of time to uncover and resolve. Long-term alcohol and drug rehabilitation programs in Eton, Georgia are therefore ideal and also have the highest success rates. Second the price of drug and alcohol treatment in Eton varies from zero cost if covered through health insurance or thousands of dollars. Luxury drug and alcohol treatment facilities can be more expensive, however, are not necessarily the most helpful. Select a center with a significant rate of effectiveness, and provides accomodating surroundings as well and you will have the very best of both worlds. Drug rehabilitation programs in Eton, GA do in most cases accept private health insurance, and several offer payment assistance in the scenario that paying cash is the last option. And lastly a alcohol and drug rehab center in Eton, GA which is near one's residence and hence the people and issues that influence or prompt one's substance abuse issue is not at all ideal. Select a drug rehabilitation program that puts adequate distance between the individual and their residence for there to be no possibility for these distractions.
- Highland Rivers Community Servs Board (14.8 miles from Eton, Georgia)
Highland Rivers Community Servs Board is a Drug Rehab and Alcohol Rehabilitation Program that is located at 900 Shugart Road Dalton, GA. 30720.
Highland Rivers Community Servs Board can be contacted by calling (706) 270-5100x132.
Treatment Services: Detoxification, Outpatient, Hospital Inpatient, Persons with Co-occurring Mental and Substance Abuse Disorders, Criminal Justice Clients, ASL or Other Assistance For Hearing Impaired
Payment Options: Medicaid, Medicare, Private Health Insurance, Self Payment, Sliding Fee Scale
- Action Counseling and Consulting (18.9 miles from Eton, Georgia)
Action Counseling and Consulting is a Drug and Alcohol Recovery Facility that is located at 151 Durkee Road NE Cleveland, TN. 37323.
Action Counseling and Consulting can be contacted by calling (423) 339-2713.
Treatment Services: Mix of Mental Health and Substance Abuse Services, Detoxification, Outpatient, Adolescents, Persons with Co-occurring Mental and Substance Abuse Disorders, Criminal Justice Clients, ASL or Other Assistance For Hearing Impaired
Payment Options: Self Payment, Sliding Fee Scale, Payment Assistance
- Volunteer Behavioral Healthcare System (20.2 miles from Eton, Georgia)
Volunteer Behavioral Healthcare System is a Drug and Alcohol Addiction Treatment Program that is located at 360 Worth Street Cleveland, TN. 37311.
Volunteer Behavioral Healthcare System can be contacted by calling (423) 479-0353.
Treatment Services: Halfway House, Residential Long-Term Treatment (more than 30 days), Persons with Co-occurring Mental and Substance Abuse Disorders, Persons with HIV/AIDS, Men, ASL or Other Assistance For Hearing Impaired
Payment Options: Self Payment
- A Private Clinic PC North (24.6 miles from Eton, Georgia)
A Private Clinic PC North is a Drug Treatment and Alcohol Rehabilitation Facility that is located at 403 Sugar Mountain Road Blue Ridge, GA. 30513.
A Private Clinic PC North can be contacted by calling (770) 577-3100.
Treatment Services: Outpatient, Men, DUI/DWI Offenders, Criminal Justice Clients
Payment Options: Self Payment, Sliding Fee Scale
- Focus Healthcare of Tennessee (26.3 miles from Eton, Georgia)
Focus Healthcare of Tennessee is a Drug Rehab and Alcohol Treatment Facility that is located at 7429 Shallowford Road Chattanooga, TN. 37421.
Focus Healthcare of Tennessee can be contacted by calling (423) 308-2560.
Treatment Services: Detoxification, Outpatient, Partial Hospitalization/Day Treatment, Residential Short-Term Treatment (30 days or less), Residential Long-Term Treatment (more than 30 days)
Payment Options: Private Health Insurance, Self Payment
- Kingsland Recovery Group 4 (AA 12-Step Meeting)
313 Central Avenue
Kingsland, GA. 31548
Saturday - 10:00 AM
- Dupont Circle 3 (AA 12-Step Meeting)
1623 Conn. Ave.
Atlanta, GA. 30318
Thursday - 4:30 PM
Tuesday - 4:30 PM
Wednesday - 4:30 PM
Saturday - 4:30 PM
Friday - 4:30 PM
Monday - 4:30 PM
- Hole In The Wind (AA 12-Step Meeting)
2220 Atlanta Road
Smyrna, GA. 30080
Wednesday - 9:00 PM
- The HOW Place (NA 12-Step Meeting)
6360 Bells Ferry Road
Acworth, GA. 30102
Friday - 8:00 PM
Tuesday - 8:00 PM
Saturday - 8:00 PM
Wednesday - 8:00 PM
Thursday - 8:00 PM
Sunday - 7:00 PM
- Central Baptist Church (NA 12-Step Meeting)
521 Smith Street
Dublin, GA. 31021
Sunday - 7:30 PM
Friday - 8:00 PM
Thursday - 7:30 PM
Monday - 8:00 PM
Wednesday - 8:00 PM
Tuesday - 7:30 PM
Saturday - 7:30 PM
- First Christian Church (NA 12-Step Meeting)
2306 Vineville Avenue
Macon, GA. 31201
Friday - 10:00 PM, 7:30 PM
Sunday - 8:00 PM, 7:00 PM
Tuesday - 7:30 PM